February and March are busy months for our Private Brand team as we shop from coast to coast in search of the latest and greatest looks that are sure to be hits for this coming season. Here are my top picks for the hottest spring looks:
1. Moody Pastels – Spring delivers soft, moody pastels to break up the winter blues.
2. Bold Florals – From dark grounded florals to light airy prints, florals continue to be a go to spring trend.
3. Amazing Lace – Lace is by far the season’s favorite texture and detail.
4. Perfect Contrast – The sharp contrast between black and white continues to be the rage for spring. Designers are using these opposing colors in graphic patterns, sharp separates, and bold accessories.
5. Fringe Benefits – From shoes, to handbags, dresses, and ponchos, and jackets, everything is adorned with fringe for spring!